ВПГ  

Вернуться   ВПГ "Беркуты" > Авиасимуляторы / Flight Simulations > Оборудование, программы / Hardware, software

Оборудование, программы / Hardware, software
VKB

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.10.2010, 13:06   #1
JuanOscar

Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
По умолчанию Flight Server problems.

Good morning,

Firstable, my apologies if this is not the correct way to ask you one question about your server.

I'm member from a young spanish aerobatic team, and sometimes when we are practicing in your public phantom server, we found the server very stable, very smooth, in few words is perfect for close formation flight.

In our dedicated server, we don't see this stability, and the plane in pitch especially is very nervous and the plane don't make the transition progressive and smooth, but i thing is not lag problem or high ping. So please if you could tell us how you configured your server, network speed or other parameters, any advice that would be a great help for us, because this problem give us really headache.

I'm trying to find our server info, is installed in a data center with good bandwith.
In FC2 there are two servers in server list, Escuadron 69 "Discovery" and Escuadron 69 "Enterprise"

Server:
PowerEdge R200 Quad Core Intel® Xeon® X3210, 2.13GHz, 2x4M Cache, 1066MHz FSB 4 GB RAM DDR2
RISER CARD (video card adaptor )
ATI HD2600-PRO

Thank you for your time.
Best regards.

JuanOscar
Escuadron 69.
http://www.escuadron69.net/pav69/

Последний раз редактировалось JuanOscar; 11.10.2010 в 19:05.
JuanOscar вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.10.2010, 19:11   #2
BR=55=Sevas
VAT "Berkuts"

Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,673
Поблагодарили 2,088 раз(а) в 586 сообщениях

Make small test, start server without any client and look at flight. Also non stability and nervous? Or you want say that plane, controled by Phantom Soft fly non stability or each craft have shaking and lagz?

Старый 11.10.2010, 19:36   #3
JuanOscar

Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

I try to put an example, when we are training in our server and the leader pull the joystick to start a loop, the transition is not smooth, is like pull a little bit and stop, and pull again (and he is pulling smoothly his joystick). This problem is especially in pitch, in flat flight the problem is not so bad. And we all have a normal ping and don't se lag during flight.

When we fly in your public phantom server, we don't observe this problem, the transition is very smooth and stable, doesn't matter if is flying in formation with phantom plane or among us. We can fly better and more comfortable. So maybe something in our server fails, or is not configured properly, we don't now why, we made some test without results.

P.S.: Thank you for your server by the way, is a fantastic tool to practice.
JuanOscar вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.10.2010, 19:54   #4
BR=55=Sevas
VAT "Berkuts"

Вы сказали Спасибо: 1,673
Поблагодарили 2,088 раз(а) в 586 сообщениях

Oh, I understood, so problems only with leader`s craft? If yes, then I suppose he have bad quality of internet for uploading. If problem with all craft then 100% this is server problem.